Welcome to the School of Sacred Geometry
Dear Friends of Cosmic Harmony
& Co-Creators of Paradise-On-Earth!
Welcome to the Online School of Sacred Geometry
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SEASON
& NEW YEAR 2018
All 18 existing PDFs
All 18 downloadable modules
of the Sacred Geometry Encyclopedia:
8 modules level I + 8 modules level II
+ 2 existing modules level III
[2,500+ pages & 6,000 images]
"A monumental sum of future global science"
See the extensive curriculum
"We want this wisdom to reach all human beings"
(Offer valid until January 31st, 2018)
Upon receiving the Paypal payment,
we will contact you to give you access
to this unique encyclopedic treasure trove
of sacred cosmic knowledge.
Take advantage now!
You can then download the Sacred Geometry Encyclopedia
and save it in your reference library.
Founded in 2005 by artist Aya, the Sedona School of Sacred Geometry has been offering in Sedona, AZ, a variety of presentations, classes and 7-weeks Seminars based on the classic Manual of Sacred Geometry (4 volumes) by Aya and the DVD Introduction to Sacred Geometry, A re-Emerging Paradigm for our Times.
"If you are searching for a school that teaches the art of Sacred Geometry,
come to SchoolOfSacredGeometry.org.
Aya has now focused on the creation of the universe and the Sacred Geometry
that is hidden behind and within everything everywhere.
The PDFs of SchoolOfSacredGeometry.org will guide you
into the secret chambers of knowledge
that always open the way for enlightenment.
Know the universe and know Yourself."
(From my heart, Drunvalo Melchizedek.)
In 2010, we went global
available online in PowerPoint format
and as printed books.
2015 - PDF SACRED GEOMETRY MODULES
As from June 2015, you can view & download
the SG modules in the universal PDF format.
We also offer A NEW PRICING STRUCTURE (up to 50% discount),
as we want to make this unique and timely material
easily available to many more people:
1. Level I / Introduction Cycle. $10 each of the 8 modules (SG101 - SG108)
Level I / Intro package of 8 modules: $70.
(1,000+ pages and 2,100+ images & diagrams)
2. Level II / Intermediate Cycle. $12 each of the 8 modules (SG201 - SG208)
Level II / Intermediate package of 8 modules: $85.
(1,200 pages and 3,200+ images & diagrams)
3. Level III / Advanced Cycle. $15 each of the 8 modules (SG301 - SG308)
Two SG modules have been completed so far:
SG301 (The Golden Cosmos - 175 pages / 550 images & diagrams)
and SG304 (Labyrinths - 164 pages / 618 images & dioagrams)
4. Introductory Cycle Certification Package. $250
(for dedicated Sacred Geometry students):
Full Level I package + certification study program
with Aya / Staff, including a research paper.
Other SG modules of the Advanced Cycle will be born in harmonic timing.
And you can now download the PDF version of the modules you purchase.
Browse through the 8 SG modules of Intro Cycle here: Intro Modules
Browse through the 8 SG modules of Intermediate Cycle here: Interm Modules
ENJOY CREATING THE FUTURE BY SHARING IT NOW!
For Purchasing the SG Modules or Packages:
STEP #1 (Free Registration)
Under Member Login (top left), kindly register (free sign-up)
This allows you to:
1. Become a Member of the Sedona School of Sacred Geometry
and receive the optional newsletter.
2. Be part of a growing family of friends seeking & sharing personal and global Harmony.
3. Proceed to purchase one of the Study Packages we offer under School Programs.
STEP #2 Access to Modules
To access the 8 modules of the Introductory Cycle
1. SINGLE MODULE PACKAGE. You can purchase each Sacred Geometry module separately for $10 (Introductory), $12 (Intermediate) and $15 (Advanced) and, upon notification of your payment, we will enter you as an official student: you will able to use your password to download on your computer the module(s) you picked as a PDF document.
2. 8 MODULES PACKAGE Level I. You can purchase the entire series of 8 Sacred Geometry modules of the Introductory Cycle (SG101 to SG108) for $70. These 8 modules offer over 1,000 pages and 2,100+ images & diagrams. You will be provided with download access (as above #1). As a bonus and incentive, we will give you access to the first SG module from the Intermediate Cycle: SG201 (Music)
3. 8 MODULES PACKAGE Level II. You can also purchase the entire series of 8 Sacred Geometry modules of the Intermediate Cycle (SG201 to SG208) for $85. These 8 modules offer close to 1,200 pages and 3,200+ images & diagrams. You will be provided with online download access. As a bonus and incentive, we will give you access to a SG module from the Advanced Cycle: SG304 (Labyrinths).
4. 8 MODULES CERTIFICATION PACKAGE / Intro. If you feel that Sacred Geometry is a priority study for you and you want to get a Level 1 Certification (Intro Cycle) from the Sedona School of Sacred Geometry, you can purchase the Introductory Certification Package for $250. This will give you access to the full Introductory Cycle Package (as above #2) + access to an additional module (Intro Cycle Certification Module) containing home practices, study suggestions, a quiz to verify the quality of understanding for each of the 8 intro modules, and instructions for a short research paper. Certification students will be given a dedicated email address to personally contact Aya/Staff and share questions, progress and comments... To learn more about Certification, click on "A Taste of Certification" here (or on the left menu).
To access the 8 modules of the Intermediate Cycle,
(SG201, SG202, SG203A, SG203B, SG204, SG205A, SG205B, and SG207),
Remember to sign up as a member first!
Description of the 8 Sacred Geometry Modules in the Introductory Cycle
This is a general introduction to Sacred Geometry, an ancient knowledge that is fast becoming the very foundation of the new global paradigm of expanded consciousness. A gentle approach to the subject, weaving together the various faces of Sacred Geometry as the perennial wisdom of Cosmic Harmony, Universal Order and Beauty, and offering basic insights, concepts, tools and exercises.
120+ slides and 215+ images.
SG102 is a brief journey through the highlights of Sacred Geometry, in evidence throughout the recorded traditions and artifacts of the world's (but mostly Western) cultures & civilizations. A historical overview of the ancient roots & lineages of Sacred Geometry as they weave their golden threads from Vedic mathematics through Egypt, the Pythagorean School, the Renaissance and the modern times.
115+ slides and 245+ images.
SG103 is educational "movie time". Before we embark on the more in-depth exploration of the many facets of Sacred Geometry, this module is designed to give you an overview, a Grand Tour... as we want to always keep sight of the Whole, even when we enter in the details. No homework yet - just open your mind's eye and focus it on your largest screen. A bird's eye perspective on the basic principles of Sacred Geometry, and a variety of examples from nature & culture.
170+ slides and 390+ images.
SG104 is the "Big Class" where we study more in depth the Golden Ratio PHI and the now-famous Fibonacci Series generating PHI. The Golden Proportion PHI is the hidden treasure of Sacred Geometry as well as the secret power harmonizing the cosmos. Here we delve into the PHI-based universal mathematics, geometries and symmetries underlying the reality of nature & perception. Many hands-on constructions are offered for designers & artists.
110+ slides and 165+ images.
With a short side of unit 1 and a long side of PHI = 1.618..., the Golden Rectangle is an archetypal space of growth, harmony and psychological comfort: it gives birth to the Golden logarithmic Spiral and the Golden Ellipse. SG105 is an exploration, through geometric constructions and multi-disciplinary examples, of the aesthetics and wisdom of the Golden Rectangle and the Golden Spiral, so prevalent in art and nature. Let us connect the dots!
110+ slides and 235+ images.
SG106 guides you through the symbolic meanings of the Pentagon/Pentagram figure, its classical geometric constructions via the two Penta-Modules and the various penta-symmetries recently uncovered by science, such as quasi-crystals & Fullerenes. We glimpse at examples of this spectacular figure as found all over nature and culture…
100+ slides and 205+ images.
With SG107, you are entering the fun world of 3D Sacred Geometry! This module takes you through a thorough description of the traditional 5 Platonic Solids and introduces you to the next family of polygons: the 13 semi-regular Archimedean Solids, as currently rediscovered by cutting edge science. Riding along, get a glimpse of the "Hyper-Platonics" or higher-dimensional volumes now explored by mathematicians.
165+ slides and 365+ images.
A Vesica is the archetypal shape formed by two circles intersecting each other through their centers. The Vesica is an essential figure of Sacred Geometry acting as a cosmic womb to birth the manifested universe of multiplicity. SG108 explores the geometries of the Vesica and Golden Vesica, the related figure of the Flower of Life, and the rich symbolism of the Vesica shapes found in nature & all cultures of the world.
145+ slides and 290+ images.